I love cereal. And after speaking to a nutritionist, I now have a better understanding of how to reach my weightloss goals by consuming more cereal. But most importantly, I’m learning to be healthier. So her advice to me was to eat more cereals that are higher in fiber. After taking her advice, I ran across FiberPlus Cinnamon Oat Crunch. And they’re surprisingly really good! And they’re good for you. They offer 35% of your daily fiber in each serving. Now, I actually bought my cereal last week. But just noticed that FiberPlus is giving away a rebate check for your purchase of their FiberPlus Cereals from now until 11/30/2011. So essentially, you’re get to try them for free. Just click on the link for more information…http://www.kelloggsfiberplus.com/images/FiberPlus_Guarantee.pdf
Did You Know About…
- Eating a bowl of cereal a day, starts you out with a boost of energy!
- You can typically get many of your necessary nutrients for less than 200 calories, by eating a bowl of cereal.
- For more info on cereal, go to www.loveyourcereal.com
- Promotes good digestive health
- Reduces the risk of certain cancers and diabetes
- Helps to maintain a healthy weight
- For more information on the benefits of fiber go to… http://www.kelloggsnutrition.com/know-nutrition/fiberbenefits.html
I wish you good health and prosperity! We have to learn and make better efforts to take care of ourselves. Happy Friday to you all!!!