From the moment I heard about this Pretty Girls Rock Dresses movement, I was all in!!! And to be honest, I can’t understand who wouldn’t want to be. It’s a celebration of “The Lady”! We’re re-introducting self-respect, sophistication, delicacy, and femininity in a major way! We’re showing the world that we can be absolutely stunning, incredibly graceful AND still get the job done!!!
I’m totally psyched about it and it starts tomorrow! That’s right!!! March 1, 2011! The world isn’t going to be the same! So if you have what it takes, join the movement and rock your dresses with us. Are you ready….Details are below!!!
The PRETTY GIRL ROCK “DRESS” Challenge will start
Tuesday, March 1, 2011.
1. We will rock dresses and heels like our mothers & grandmothers at least THREE (3) times a week.
2. We will reject the impulse to throw on jeans, jogging suits (even the cute kind), & dress slacks.
3. Exchange our revelations and thoughts throughout this challenge.
4. Invite a Friend(s), Take Pics, & HAVE FUN.
5. Everyone is WELCOMED to participate.
6. Exceptions: Flattering Dress Suits with nice accessories are allowed.
7. If you have a blog share it with your followers.
Follow Us on Facebook:
Pretty Girls Rock Dresses, LLC – Official Page: Don’t forget to “Like” It!http://www.facebook.com/#!/PGRDresses
Pretty Girls Rock Dresses, LLC – Group: http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_187037387990765&ap=1
Pretty Girls Rock Dresses, LLC – Founder, Dearroka Winfrey: http://www.facebook.com/dlwinfrey
Follow Us On Twitter
Pretty Girls Rock Dresses, LLC : http://twitter.com/PGRDresses
Pretty Girls Rock Dresses, LLC Blog: www.prettygirlsrockdresses.com
Let’s bring back:
*GLAMOUR. *GRACE. *CHARM. *FEMININTY. *PRISSYness (is that a word?) and most of all BEAUTY.